martes, 19 de junio de 2012

FOR MY DAD

You gave me life

as a spark of light

and get me to the world

on a night sky ..



I looked at you as a child,

as the perfect Father,

with those hands so strong

I cared

each time ......



I grew up and still I got to know

a cheerful and loving Father,

full of joy and dreams.



Wanted the best for us

in the most intense suffering,

without thinking that with your love,

you gave us your all good.



Father ... That word so beautiful,

which contains many loves ...

A Father is the most beautiful and large

that a child may want

and your next to my Mother ...

Your children know how to love ...

ACKNOWLEDGE IT! NOT BEEN GOOD AND DAUGHTER, BUT STILL I LOVE YOU, BUT
 
 SOMETIMES FIGHT AND YOU NEVER WILL I HATE YOU, I HOPE HAVE YOU ALWAYS
 
 WITH ME, BUT ONE DAY WE SEPARATE LIFE, THEN THAT IS PERFECTLY WE WILL
 
UNITE ... I LOVE YOU DADDY WITH YOUR FAULTS AND VIRTUES, I LOVE YOU MY
 
OLD SELF.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario